Are your products ready to use?
- All our products are ready for immediate use and only need to be humidified before inserting the plant(s).
What is Earthwool®?
- Earthwool® is a rock wool made of basalt (a volcanic rock) and a natural binding agent (Ecose), free of acetylates and formaldehyde.
What is the advantage of Earthwool® compared to ordinary yellow wool?
Why does the plant grow just as well / better on your substrate compared to growing in the soil?
- During the production process, our products are impregnated with biological/bacteriological elements. This ensures that it immediately behaves as a well-developed substrate in which the plant roots can develop quickly and effectively. Our substrates are also more airy than regular soil.
How are the RFX-1/RCX-1 bags packed?
- By using a smart and environmentally friendly packaging system, we can pack 3 bags of RFX-1/RCX-1 per box. This allows us to place 75 bags on a pallet instead of 48, thereby reducing transport costs.
Do you use recycled raw materials?
- No; we use only new raw materials.
Can I use the substrates several times?
- The Agra-Wool substrates can be used several times and you can even leave the old root residues in the pot to create more volume.
What PH value should I use to water the substrate?
- When using our substrates for the first time, you should maintain a 5.4 PH value. For the other Agra-Wool® products, we recommend using a PH value between 5.6 and 6.0.
Is the PH value in the pot constantly stable?
- In the first week or two the PH value in the pot might fluctuate. After that, it should become stable.